Our commitment to the safety of our people and the people around us is the foundation of our healthy work environment.
We strive to empower our employees through clear communication, taking care of one another, and never putting anything before each other’s safety.
At Absolute Industrial, We Put Safety First:
- We are committed to providing a safe work environment. Our goal is zero accidents
- We have a quality health and safety program that is reviewed on an ongoing basis
- We have a zero tolerance attitude to workplace harassment, bullying, and violence
- We are in good standing with WorkSafeBC
- We have excellent health and safety records
- Our employees receive ongoing and relevant up-to-date training.
All Employees Maintain up-to-date Training In:
- First Aid
- Confined Space Entry
- Fall Protection
- Lock Out Procedures
Absolute Industrial Safety Forms
To access safety forms, click on the button below. This area is for employees only and requires a password for access.Click Here to Access Safety Forms