Absolute Industrial Mechanical Ltd. is currently hiring a full-time Sheet Metal Fabricator/Installer to join our company in Maple Ridge, BC as soon as possible.
- Sheet Metal Worker Trade Certification
- WHMIS Training
- 2 to 5 years of experience working with HVAC systems, dust collection systems, humidifier systems and custom sheet metal items
- Excellent skills in communication, numeracy, and critical thinking
- Must be able to work efficiently as part of a team
- Valid BC Driver’s License
- Must be able to provide Driving Abstract
- Must be willing to travel to job sites throughout British Columbia
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and specifications
- Plan and execute sheet metal jobs based on established priorities and available resources
- Cut materials using power tools or by hand
- Assist in and perform complex sheet metal jobs
- Supervise an on-site crew of apprentices to ensure effectiveness and adherence to safety standards
- Meet deadlines and managing tasks efficiently
- Utilize Oxyacetylene welding techniques
We offer a competitive pay rate and a health and dental benefits package after a probationary period. To apply for this position, please send your resume to [email protected].
Absolute Mechanical Industrial Ltd. has provided professional pipefitting and industrial plumbing services since 1999. We specialize in process piping fabrication and installations. From our base in the lower mainland, our team completes projects throughout British Columbia.